Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is a well-known and effective treatment for low testosterone levels. Low Testosterone , or “Low T”, is a medical condition that can affect men of any age group. It is characterized by a decrease in testosterone levels in the blood. TRT can improve many of the symptoms associated with Low T, such as fatigue, low sex drive, and erectile dysfunction.
There are many reasons why you might consider TRT However, there are many other potential benefits of TRT that are often overlooked.
1. A heart’s job is to pump blood to the entire body. When a heart is healthy it provides the required amount of oxygen to the muscles and organs for peak performance.
Low testosterone can cause multiple cardiovascular issues. According to the top medical schools, hormone replacement therapy can broaden coronary arteries. This may be useful for men who suffer from chest pain, and lack of blood flow to the heart.
2. According to several studies testosterone is proven to increase muscle mass and decrease fat. Which will lead to a leaner body and increased energy. When men age their testosterone levels decline about 1% each year after age 30. This can lead to fatigue, weight gain and a decrease in sex drive. Testosterone helps regulate weight by reducing fat and increasing muscle.
A study of over 100 men of the age of 60 and older has shown that testosterone treatment has remarkably decreased fat and increase muscle mass. This study was based on a 36-month therapy treatment.
Low testosterone levels have also been linked to type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity. If you notice it is harder to lose weight, it may be a sign of low testosterone. If you suffer from Low T, increasing your testosterone levels may be a necessary part of a proper weight management program.
3. Solid bones help your muscles and inner organs, which can support your performance in your daily activities. As men begin to age their testosterone levels decline, as well as bone mass. This raises the danger of frail bones and osteoporosis. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism has performed a study indicating that elderly men can expand their bone mass with testosterone replacement therapy. This is especially correct for men who experienced low testosterone levels before starting treatment.
4. Testosterone is one of the key hormones that physiologically stimulates and regulates the male sex drive. Studies have shown that a healthy testosterone level has contributed to a higher sex drive. Although most studies have resulted in mixed reviews, most patients experience a higher sex drive with healthy testosterone levels.
5. Restoration of testosterone levels to a more youthful age has been shown to be associated with improvement of energy levels and mental clarity. Men often report feeling more mentally clear and focused when their testosterone levels are high. Low testosterone levels have been linked with poor concentration and memory.
Male menopause is a result of the gradual decline in hormones that begins in a man’s late twenties. Over the years, our testosterone replacement therapy has helped men in Fort Lauderdale with low testosterone levels, a problem that commonly leads to negative health effects.
This condition is marked by changes in sexual function, altered sleep patterns, and physical and emotional changes. Sexual desire decreases, the testes may shrink and infertility may set in. Insomnia or intermittent sleeping can arise. A man may gain weight, lose strength, experience hot flashes and suffer from hair loss. Issues with depression, sadness, or low self-esteem may come up.
HORMONAL INJECTION THERAPY
Hormone injection therapy can refer to various delivery methods but generally refers to intramuscular injections using a syringe. This method may be suitable in cases where alternative treatments were ineffective. A doctor administers synthetic testosterone or bio-identical hormones in predetermined intervals, such as once a week or every few weeks, as part of a therapy regimen. To determine the correct dosage, a medical professional takes blood samples. Also, hormone levels must be monitored by a doctor on a regular basis since each man is different.
This is a normal part of aging and does not necessarily lead to abnormally low testosterone levels. Our testosterone replacement therapy staff in Fort Lauderdale take into account as many factors as possible such as injury, infections, pollutants, or medications that could be causing a sudden drop in hormone levels. This condition can present itself in various ways including low sex drive, issues with sleeping, depression, erectile dysfunction, and mood swings. These symptoms can diminish a man’s quality of life, but there are various methods of testosterone management that can treat this condition.
Testosterone deficiency can be treated by the use of topical creams and gels. These products are generally applied once a day to raise levels to a normal range. Testosterone is mixed in a skin cream that is absorbed into the bloodstream. This method imitates the body’s normal hormone production and is very easy to use. In addition, this treatment has minimal side effects.
Some men may experience skin irritation from the topical testosterone. This can usually be remedied by using a different brand of testosterone cream or gel.
Sublingual testosterone is taken daily in tablet form. The tablet is placed under the tongue to dissolve into the mucus membranes. The hormones enter into the bloodstream within a short amount of time providing testosterone help for the body.
The sublingual delivery system has many advantages. It allows for a more steady and consistent level of testosterone in the body. The user also has control over how much they want to take each day. This is important because as men age, their bodies naturally produce less testosterone. Some men may need more help than others to maintain optimal testosterone levels.
Please contact our testosterone replacement therapy staff in Fort Lauderdale today for more information on Testosterone Management. Please take our Low T Quiz to see if testosterone replacement is right for you.