With such recent advances in the field of male enhancement and impotence treatments means men with sexual difficulties or who feel inadequate about their performance, size or stamina can receive effective treatment with predictable, long-term results. Our men’s health clinic in Fort Lauderdale has been able to utilize these treatments and help countless men regain their confidence and feel like themselves again. Learn more about the services we offer below.
The underlying causes of sexual dysfunction:
Some psychological disorders that could cause a person to be sexually unsatisfied are:
- Bipolar disorder
- States of extreme fear
Common sexual dysfunctions:
- Hypoactive desire disorder
- Hyperactive sexual disorder (high sex drive)
- Sexual aversion disorder
- Lack of lubrication (females)
- Impotence (male erectile disorder)
- Premature ejaculation (men)
- Vaginismus (prolonged contractions of the vaginal wall/ painful intercourse)
- or failure to orgasm during sex
Sexual Dysfunction can vary from person to person. Some sexual Dysfunctions are Erectile Dysfunction (ED), premature or delayed ejaculation in men, and problems with sexual desire (libido) and response. Men over the age of 35 are at a higher risk for Erectile Dysfunction, although ED does not have to be a part of your life. The causes may be psychological, physical, or both.
Sexual dysfunction refers to any condition that inhibits someone’s ability to engage in and enjoy sex. If you are experiencing any symptoms of sexual dysfunction, contact our men’s health clinic in Fort Lauderdale. We offer erectile dysfunction treatment, testosterone treatment, hormone replacement therapy, and much more.
Premature Ejaculation: Ejaculation is the release of semen from the body. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry. It can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. But it happens often and causes problems, your health care provider can help.
Anxiety Issues: Having an anxiety disorder can cause people to develop sexual dysfunction. The reverse is also true that people with sexual disorders become more anxious. Men who experience premature ejaculation or inhibited sexual enjoyment are up to 2.5 times more likely to have an anxiety disorder than those who do not have these problems.
Different Types of Sexual Dysfunction:
1. Desire Disorders: Hypoactive sexual desire disorder is the persistent or recurrent deficiency or absence of sexual fantasies (dreams, fantasy persons, celebrities), sexual thoughts, desire for sexual activity or receptivity to sexual activity that causes either marked distress or interpersonal difficulty and cannot be explained by other factors such as psychiatric illness, medical illness or medications.
2. Desire Disorders: sexual arousal disorders involve a lack of response to sexual stimulation—mental or emotional (subjective), physical (such as swelling, tingling, or throbbing in the genital area or vaginal wetness), or both.
Our men’s health clinic offers the Fort Lauderdale area a variety of services such as ED treatment and hormone replacement therapy and will work with you to determine the best solution. Contact our team and we’ll be happy to help answer any questions you may have!